- 1 x fiid Smoky Mexican Black Bean Chilli
- 200ml Vegetable Stock
- 2 x Sweet Potatoes
- Parsley, Handful
- 1 tbsp Cascavilla Pure Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Infused Dorset Sea Salt
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Place a sauce pan of water on the hob and bring to the boil.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into chunks. Add them to the boiling water. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes, until soft. Check by removing a sweet potato chunk and seeing if you can easily get a knife through it without resistance.
- Once soft, turn off the heat and drain and return to the pan. Add in 1 tbsp Cascavilla Pure Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and using a potato masher mash your spuds.
- Combine your fiid Smoky Mexican Black Bean Chilli, vegetable stock and parsley into a oven proof dish. Cover with the mash potato, sparkle on top 1/2 tsp Garlic Infused Dorset Sea Salt and place into your preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes, serve with all your favourite sides and dig in.